How to EXCHANGE/RETURN a Founder's or Custom Ring
You’ve made a fantastic choice with our premium Founder’s Line, Gentleman's Reserve, or Custom Ring line. Your package has been prepared with courage, valor, and kindness. May your new band sail you into a bliss you’ve never known. And may you, just by wearing it, become more confident, knowledgeable about all things, and suddenly able to grow hair wherever you’d like.
No problem. We are happy to process size exchanges for Founder's Line or Gentleman's Reserve rings for 15% of the original retail price of your ring. Size exchanges on Custom rings can be processed for 20% of the original retail price.
- Figure out your size: Not quite sure what size you need next? Grab your Manly Ring Sizer and call us. Together, we can figure it out: 800-556-4494.
- Contact us: email Founders@manlybands.com and let us know your order number and the size you need. We will be back in touch in 24-48 hours with instructions.
- Pack/Ship: Please pack in the original ring box we provided and mail back promptly. You are responsible for return shipping costs. Please clean your ring and pack safely in the original ring box inside the original packaging. It's always good to start a size change with a clean ring. If you’ve thrown out the shipping box, the ring box inside a padded envelope will work just fine. Be sure to get insurance for your package. We are not responsible for lost rings.
- Your new ring arrives: We will be in touch as soon as the new one ships out!
**Heads up - Exchanges can take 3-4 weeks. Depending on the metal, your ring may need to be completely remade.**
Returns? You have 30 days to do this!
Returns are processed on non-customized Founder's Line or Gentleman's Reserve rings for a 25% restocking fee. This is 25% of the original retail price of your ring, which will be deducted from your refund.
Please note: if your ring has been engraved or is a Custom Ring, you are NOT eligible for a return, as we cannot resell your ring. Customized rings are Final Sale. No exceptions.
- Contact Us: email Founders@manlybands.com and let us know you'd like to return. We always like to know why you are returning, so if you don’t mind sharing that, please let us know. We will reply with instructions in 24-48 hours.
- Pack/Ship: Please clean your ring and pack safely in the original ring box inside the original packaging. If you’ve thrown out the shipping box, the ring box inside a padded envelope will work just fine. We don't want to charge you for a damaged ring! You are responsible for your own return shipping and we highly recommend getting insurance and noting your tracking number, so we can find it if there are any issues! We are not responsible for lost rings.
- Get Your Refund: We process returns in about 5 business days of receiving them and will credit you then. You will get a refund confirmation email and the credit for your ring, minus the 25% restocking fee, will hit your card about 3 days later.
Each purchase of a Founder's Line, Gentleman's Reserve, or Custom Manly Band comes with a "no hassle" Limited Lifetime warranty. If you experience a manufacturer defect, please email us a photo and we will be happy to replace or repair your ring free of charge - Founders@manlybands.com. To read the warranty in full, click HERE.
Other questions? Thoughts?
Email us at: Founders@manlybands.com
Ph: 800-556-4494 (M-F, 12-5pm CST)
- Your friends at Manly Bands