International Customer Information
International shipping is now available at checkout through DHL Express! The price is a flat $30 and it takes approximately 6-10 business days.
Any duties incurred from your home country will be your responsibility and will be billed directly to you from DHL. We have not had much of this happen at all, truly, but never say never.
US size conversion?
Please see our conversion chart here.
For best results in getting your size right, we highly recommend ordering a US ring sizer and paying close attention to the sizing recommendations on each ring product page as exchanging sizes internationally can be a hassle.
See the full blurb on sizing here.
You have 30 days from the date you received your ring to get it back to us for a full refund.
For our international customers: To exchange sizes, we recommend reordering the size you need and returning the original ring within 30 days of receiving it. We have found standard exchanges to take inordinate amounts of time and no longer process them for sanity sake on both our parts.
Follow the instructions below to return and please know that you will be responsible for the cost of shipping, if you choose to return internationally.
HOW TO DO A RETURN
YOU HAVE 30 DAYS TO DO THIS!
How dare you!?! Just kidding;) We get it. If it's not your thing and we wish you well in your search for the perfect band! You have 30 days from your original delivery date.
- First Let Us Know You are Needing to Return:
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please identify your order as follows:
- Name the order was placed under
- Order number
- Mention you are "returning for refund." We always love to know why refunds happen, so if you don't mind sharing your reason for refund at this time, please do.
- Let us know it's an "International Return". That will speed us up on getting you the right information so there is no confusion.
We will email back to confirm within 24 hours with a shipping label. Please don't write us twice, as it slows down our response time.
Once you have your shipping label-
- Please include the RMA slip inside the package and then attach the mailing label to the outside of the shipping box. Be sure to pack in the original ring box or a padded envelope. We do not want to charge you for a damaged ring :-)
- Take to your preferred shipping vendor (we find DHL works the best, but it is your choice). You will be responsible for the return shipping cost but the address and barcode information the warehouse needs to process your return is on this address label so please do use it.
- Be sure to note the tracking number just in case you need to reference it. We are not responsible for lost or stolen packages.
- That’s It! -- Once your ring has been received, we will process your return in 4 business days and it will hit your bank in approximately 3 business days after that. If you are buying another size, you are welcome to buy that at any time.