* Example payment is based on the listed product price assuming a 12-month loan term and a 9.99% APR. Subject to approval of credit application. Rates range from 0% to 29.99% APR, resulting in, for example, 12 monthly payments of $87.91 at 9.99% APR, per $1,000 borrowed. APRs will vary depending on credit qualifications, loan amount, and term. Bread® pay-over-time plans are loans made by Comenity Capital Bank
You’re a chameleon and you never like to be locked down to just one thing. You can go from shaved head and combat boots to a dancing seductress in a blink of an eye…or in the first few notes of Unchained Melody…
- Solid 14K Gold or Platinum
- 9x7mm Center Oval Lab Grown Chatham Alexandrite (equivalent in size to 1.75 ct. diamond)
- .06 ct. tw. Round Lab Grown White Diamond Side Stones
- 1.5mm Wide
- Oval Design in Comfort Fit with Polished Finish
- Sweetheart ring box included
* Please note: Due to its unique properties, Alexandrite will have natural variations in color.
How Ordering Hand-Crafted Rings Works
Confirm Your Size
First thing's first. You'll get a free ring sizer shipped to you after you purchase your ring. In 3-5 days you'll get the sizer in the mail. You'll also get an email from us asking for you to confirm your size.
Please do follow the instructions to get the perfect size - we know dudes don't need instructions, but just this once!
Look out for that email as we do not start making your ring until we have your size confirmed.
Ring Creation And Shipping
Your ring is made to order and can take 4-6 weeks to craft here in Utah. Once we have your size, we get to work crafting your ring. We'll stay in touch about its progress over email.
When it's ready to ship, we'll notify you again with your tracking information and you'll be able to track it online from there. You'll then put it on, fall in love all over again and be whisked away into a bliss you've never known!
You get one free size exchange within the first 30 days of having your ring in hand. After that you're welcome to do another size exchange for a small fee. Want to know more about exchanges? Read our exchanges guide.