Welcome back to yet another lovely edition of our Manliest Ring of the Month spotlight! This month, the recipient is none other than …
*uproarious applause followed by a lengthy standing ovation*
Now that you’re settled down, let’s find out why you need a black zirconium wedding band on your finger like yesterday.
Come to the Dark Side
What’s the first thing you notice when you look at a black zirconium wedding band? That’s right. The color. It seems like most wedding bands and rings are the traditional gold or silver, but not these puppies. They are usually black or charcoal gray, so they’re perfect for dark and stormy dudes who want to stand out and swim against the current.
Think about it, bro. If you’re into fashion and accessorizing, you can wear black and charcoal gray with SO many other colors in your wardrobe. Throw on your dark ring to contrast against a light outfit or enhance a darker one, or to create some cool color schemes.
Tough as Nails
A tough guy like you needs a wedding ring to match, and black zirconium delivers. These rings are crack resistant and can certainly handle the wear and tear of everyday life, whether you’re gripping a flagon of ale or the handle of an axe. In fact, they even get better looking the longer you wear them. That’s right, bro. The wear and tear and occasional scratch create an awesome silvery look on the ring’s naturally dark color. These rings aren’t as tough as, say, tungsten or metal wedding bands, but they will hold up well for you, bro. We guarantee it. And, if your ring does get a bit dirty, don’t sweat it. You can clean it up in a jiffy. Just clean it with some soap and water, and then dry if off with a soft cloth.
Black zirconium rings are also hypoallergenic, which is the science way of saying they won’t cause an allergic reaction. Some dudes have nickel allergies or sensitive skin, which is a bummer cuz they can’t wear certain types of jewelry without breaking out in a rash or something similarly uncomfortable and irritating. If this sounds like you, you’re not alone, bro, and you don’t have to look any further to find your dream wedding band that will look AND feel great!
When it comes to their look, black zirconium rings are super versatile like a Swiss Army knife or your favorite pass-catching running back. Remember what we said earlier about color-coding your fire ‘fits with black zirconium wedding bands? Well, if that was appealing to you, you’re gonna LOVE this. Hope you’re sitting down when you read this, but black zirconium rings can pair well with other materials and incorporate other colors into their design to give you even MORE pizzazz.
Let’s take a look at some of our badass black zirconium wedding rings.
- If you want something simpler, The Genius is the ring for you. It’s got an awesome satin finish and solid tone that gives wearers the perfect mix of traditional and nontraditional at the same time.
- The Oryx has an actual deer antler and teakwood inlay that creates an awesome juxtaposition against the black zirconium band.
- Or what about The Dark Knight? This black zirconium band pairs ethically sourced black diamonds to create the perfect look for a caped crusader like yourself.
- Next, we have The Fire Chief and its impeccable color combination of red and black. It just looks so fierce, and the red cerakote inlay and sleeve only make the ring even stronger and more durable than it already is!
- If you want to get your inner Wiz Khalifa look on, The Socrates and its black and yellow color scheme with a charcoal gray band and a 1mm inlay of Solid 14K Rose Gold is the ring for you.
One thing to be careful of when pairing materials on a black zirconium ring? Some of these other materials, like the gold on The Socrates, may contain traces of metal, which can irritate dudes with nickel allergies or sensitive skin. Just lookin’ out for ya, bro.
Well, bro, now do you see why black zirconium wedding rings are worthy of the Manliest Ring of the Month spotlight? Good! Now let’s get one on your finger today. Shop the rest of our collection and order yours today! If you have any other questions, all you gotta do is ask. Later!
Get Your Badass Wedding Ring Today