By far you hold the power over any group that is lucky enough to have your company. Your strong, wise, and deep soul makes us all hang on your every word - and you never steer us wrong. You are deserved of a ring as fine and shiny as you are. I give you your very own chariot - for your hand, that is...
** NOTE - there is a 4-5 week LEAD TIME on this ring** (more below)
Founder's Line Policies:
Each ring in this collection is made entirely in the U.S.A. and handcrafted to order by our ferocious team of artisan jewelers.
Not exactly the drone you're looking for? Find out how to do a custom ring here. Fill out the form at the bottom of the page and one of our customer service agents will get back to you with ideas in 24-48 hours.
How long will it take to get to me?
Lead time is about 4-5 weeks. These rings are made to order. Rush orders available for an extra fee. Email us with your rush request at: email@example.com for an estimate. Fed Ex Ground shipping, with signature confirmation, is complimentary. If you need to expedite, let us know!
Sizing - can I pick a quarter size?
Absolutely! We actually send you a complimentary sizer after you order - just to make double sure that we're selecting the right size for you with our jeweler. Sizes shift depending on comfort fit and width, so let our sizing experts lead the way after you get your sizer and determine your standard size. And yes - we can do quarter sizes in Founder's Line and Custom rings.
Yes - we offer a great "3 easy payments" deal with Affirm. It's 3 payments over 3 months with 0% interest! So gives you a little more wiggle room to get what you really want :) You can select this option by clicking "Affirm" near the credit card options at checkout to get more information and sign up to take advantage of that hot deal.
With Founder's Line rings, your first size exchange is free and must be done within 30 days of delivery. After 30 days, a size exchange is $30 each time. If you're wanting to change styles, your best bet is to return the current ring and repurchase the new style.
**Don't worry we're going to send you a sizer and instructions - nothing a man can't handle (but for serious, read the instructions this time). ALWAYS try on your ring BEFORE the wedding. We promise it's not bad luck. You want a little resistance in taking it off. See our video here for more on that (scroll down a smidge).
On most Founder's Line rings, we will accept a return within 30 days of delivery date. The exception to this rule is if you choose any customizations or engraving options. We will not be able to accept a return on customized rings, as we cannot resell your ring.
Founder's Line rings are covered, at no extra charge, for one full year, under our normal "no hassle" warranty. If you have any issues after that time, reach out and we will see how we can help and let you know if there are any fees associated with your repairs.
The order process for your Founder's Line ring:
1. You've decided on the Founder's Line ring of your dreams! You place your order on the website.
2. Your complimentary Manly Ring Sizer ships out to you first. Don't be alarmed as the system may tell you it's your ring that has shipped. We're still smarter than the machines :) Please follow the instructions with it to determine your proper size. We've even got a fun little "how to" video here.
3. You'll get another email from us asking for your size. Hold onto that until you get your Manly Ring Sizer and have a chance to follow the instructions. To properly size yourself, it may take a couple days - we get it. Once we have your size, your order is officially placed and we start making your handcrafted ring. No one likes to get married with the wrong sized wedding ring - so save yourself the stress and fees, and give us the right standard size please :)
4. About 3 weeks later, you will get an email that your ring has shipped!
5. At about the 4-5 week mark, your ring arrives and you realize it is possible to love two things - also you live happily ever after!
Have other questions? Just ask! firstname.lastname@example.org
Like we mentioned, Bro, getting your size right is free and easy - So opt in to get the free sizer. It's a no brainer and you'll be glad you did it.
If you already have a sizer/want to opt out of the free sizer, no problem. After you purchase, you'll get an email from us in about 5 days, asking for your size. Alternatively, you can email us early to confirm your size and wedding date and we can get this party started.